November 07, 2011

Longing


It’s frustrating how you always said yes when you suppose to say no
And it’s intriguing how you can say no when I need a ‘yes’
How irritating that you keep your secrets so good,
And how amazing that you can open up to me like you know me since forever
It’s desperate when I said ‘don’t go’
But don’t you know that it’s the sweetest thing if you want me to stay
You know how reckless I am when you’re around
and how I think about everything when you’re not.
It’s very quizzical that you can be so childish and very dependable when I need you to be
I know it’s inexplicable how we laugh like best friend,
And kiss like real lover
Don’t you think that it is totally understandable that this relationship is worth fighting?
Even though it’s totally illogic how we keep this things on and on, and get weary..
Even though it’s always disturbing how we sometimes not in the same place emotionally
It’s like up and down,
But I feel comfort when you rest your head my shoulder,
Electrifying and serene
Charged and drained
But anyway, it’s kinda nice
Oh, God, how can I deal with this longing?  

2 komentar:

Fajrialfalah23 said...

paan t Longing?? :)

Fhia said...

silahkan liat kamus al, :)

 

tentangku © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates