May 19, 2012

Carrie Underwood - I Told You So


*my most favorite  video version

How I miss this song so much.
Even, originally sung by Randy Travis, Carrie bisa bikin merinding pas dengernya. Setelah beberapa minggu lalu melepas kerinduan dengan nyanyiin lagu ini pas karaokean, sejak itu nangkring lagi deh di playlist setelah diilupakan sesaat.
        To be honest, I’d like to stand from male point of view. Selain karena pertama kali dinyanyiin ama cowok, somehow it fits in me *ups*. Whatever the lyric interpreted, this song seems to reach the deepest side of a person’s feeling. Just take the message of the lyric.

One of my most favorite lines is:
If I got down on my knees and told you I was yours forever, would you get down on yours too and take my hand?

Romantic, isn’t it?

But anyway…it’s not the point of that song. tapi ada di line ini:
I told you someday you’d come crawling back and asking me to take you in…I told you so...

0 komentar:

 

tentangku © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates